In Design Tips & Tricks by Adam Jensen / March 5, 2019
Tags: certified, designers
When it comes to a large renovation project such as a basement remodel, there is a lot to think about in terms of the design and layout.
For most of us, it is extremely difficult to see the potential in an unfinished basement. Pipes, exposed posts, and concrete flooring, are just a few of the things that tend to make envisioning a new space nearly impossible. Without proper skills and training, many basements tend to have a poor design with an unplanned flow through the space.
Most contractors will look at your space and try to find the cheapest method to complete the project as quickly as possible without thinking about the details.
Katie Seilo and Pam Blanchard are both Certified Kitchen and Bath Designers from the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association).
• Her nearly 18 years of design experience gives her the ability to overcome any hang up which may occur during the basement finishing process
• Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer from the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
• Her credentials and knowledge of design and the construction process will instill comfort and confidence throughout every basement project detail.
• 12 years of experience in the Kitchen & Bath Industry along with her prowess in space planning has given her the desired skill sets needed for this position
• She earned her Associate Kitchen & Bath Certification from the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
• Organization and Space Planning are more a lifestyle to Pam thanks to year-round family celebrations and events
Having the proper training and certifications, they have the skills and abilities to transform any basement into a brand new space. They both do what is best for the client rather than simply finding the cheapest route. With them alongside, any basement can become a lower level!
See what they can do for your space, contact us today for a free estimate! We work in Commerce, Novi, Macomb, and surrounding areas!