Repair & Remodeling Services for Your Basement Walls
Do you have concerns about your basement walls? Whether you’re worried about some cracks and leaks or you’re simply tired of staring at your unfinished basement walls, you can rely on Basements Plus to provide you with the services and solutions you need. As a full-service basement contractor, Basements Plus has all of your basement finishing and waterproofing needs covered.
There are two important things to look for when considering exterior wall construction for a basement finishing project.
- The exterior walls MUST be constructed of materials that will not support mold growth, such as metal studs and rigid foam insulation.
- You MUST have continuous wall insulation.
Basement Walls That Stand the Test of Time
At Basements Plus, our basement wall solutions include:
- Insulation and frame – Neopor by BASF graphite polystyrene insulation installed on the foundation wall is the first step to a warm and comfortable basement. The next step is to build a sturdy metal frame in front of the insulation, creating a continuous insulation blanket around the perimeter of your home.
- Wall Covering – MOLD DEFENSE drywall offers enhanced mold and mildew protection. It contains a non-combustible, mold, mildew, and moisture-treated core with treated paper on the face, back, and edges.
- Moldings – Cellular PVC moldings complete the Performance Wall. They are 100% waterproof and produce a consistent, high-quality finish. PVC moldings have no organics in them and cannot support mold growth.
If you’re looking for services for repairing or finishing your basement walls, contact Basements Plus today. We’d be happy to answer your questions and discuss your options for the basement of your home.