We are currently seeking a Flooring Installation Technician to join our team in Commerce Township, MI.
Surface preparation, vinyl plank installation, glue down vinyl tile installation, install thresholds, shoe molding and other finishing moldings.
You have a strong varied background in flooring installation, have excellent communication skills with supervisors, teammates, and homeowners. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
|Primary Job Functions:|
- Proficient in using floor leveler.
- Install vinyl plank flooring.
- Install glue down vinyl tile flooring.
- Cut and install all associated moldings and trim pieces as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Ensure jobsite safety measures are being applied.
- Be sure the jobsites are always kept neat and safe.
- Perform Quality control of all work performed and assigned to you.
- Operate with the Finished Basements Plus vision, mission, and core values in mind always.
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience
- Finish carpentry background helpful.
- Must have tools to perform many different types of work.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Personal Accountability.
- Results Oriented.
- Problem Solver.
- Planning & Organization.
- Customer Focused.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Pass a background check and physical.
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable Truck.
- Basic Hand Tools.
- Basic Power Tools.
| ||Employment Type:|
- Long-Term Employment
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company Provided Uniform
- Pay is equivalent to skill level
- W-2, Bi-weekly
- Overtime Opportunities Available
At Finished Basements Plus & Dry Basements Plus we are recognized as an industry leader, known for our professional team and our detailed work. We offer a fun, family friendly work environment. We are always looking for ways to improve and grow our existing team. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply below.