HVAC: We are currently seeking an HVAC Technician to join our team in Commerce Township, MI.
As the HVAC Technician you will be adding to or reconfiguring the existing HVAC system to meet the needs of our finished basement projects. You would also pull permits as needed. You would ensure each project assigned to you is constructed in accordance with our design, meets our quality standards, conforms to code, is performed within the set budget and adhere to the set schedule requirements.
We are seeking a tradesperson that takes great pride in their work, exhibits a high level of professionalism toward your teammates/ homeowners and enjoy coming to work every day.
Most all work is performed indoors, cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
|Primary Job Functions:|
- Read, understand and follow blueprints.
- Perform an accurate assessment of the heat runs needed, cold air returns required, any combustion air needs and venting for bath fans and range hoods.
- Compile an accurate material list.
- Perform all work required to complete the HVAC rough and finish.
- Pull permits as required.
- Promote, build, and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain all projects assigned to you on the projected schedule.
- Communicate with the project manager as needed to ensure satisfaction and expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Ensure jobsite safety measures are being applied.
- Be sure the jobsites are kept neat and safe.
- Perform Quality control of all work performed on each project assigned.
- Operate with the Finished Basements Plus vision, mission and core values in mind always.
- Assist in design details as needed.
- Assist setting budgets as required.
- Work proactively with other teammates to solve issues on all projects.
- Strive to find new areas for growth and or project efficiencies.
- Current Michigan HVAC license.
- Skills in operating equipment and/or power tools.
- Ability to pull HVAC permits.
- 5+ years of HVAC experience.
- Results Oriented.
- Problem Solving.
- Planning & Organization.
- Customer Focused.
- Team Player.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Decision making skills.
- General computer skills.
- Pass a background check and physical.
- Reliable transportation.
- Basic Hand Tools.
- Basic Power Tools.
| ||Employment Type:|
- Long-Term Employment
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company Provided Uniform
- Pay is equivalent to skill level
- W-2, Bi-weekly
- Overtime Opportunities Available
At Finished Basements Plus & Dry Basements Plus we are recognized as an industry leader, known for our professional team and our detailed work. We offer a fun, family friendly work environment. We are always looking for ways to improve and grow our existing team. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply below.